Last Step Rinse
LSR is an acid anionic formula for rinsing kegs, draft lines, brewing tanks, and lines. This product helps eliminate odors and flavors while leaving equipment fresh and sanitary.
Brew Your Best Beer.
LSR can be left to dry on your brewing equipment without the hassle of rinsing, leaving your equipment bright and shiny.
Great for use on many surfaces including kegs, fermenters, carboys, kettles, brewing systems, chillers, and heat exchangers. It can even be used to brighten stainless steel!
Easy to Use
Comes in a convenient squeeze and pour bottle with built-in measurements, making measuring and diluting a breeze.
Effective for softening and removing calcium, beerstone, and other inorganic soils, leaving your gear clean and sanitary.
- Acid anionic formula
- Effective for brightening stainless steel
- Excellent at removing scale and other inorganic soils
- Economical dilution
- Can be used in circulation cleaning
- Can be used to soak parts
- Can be used to foam for scale removal on equipment exteriors
- Effectively removes malodors and flavors from equipment
- Great for keg washing
- Good for hot or cold water
- Squeeze and pour packaging makes measuring and mixing solution easy
- Made in USA
LSR SDS Sheet read here
Tank & Line Cleaner
A non-caustic Clean in Place (CIP) cleaner specially formulated for use in removing soils commonly found in brewing equipment.
Neutral Brewer’s Detergent
A unique and versatile product that can be used everywhere from soaking equipment to foaming applications.
Home Brewer Sanitation Kit
A detergent rinse effective for kegs, draft lines and parts soaking. This powerful formula is designed to keep your equipment sanitary.
Join Our Email List
Get the latest news and offers from SIS Brew.